5.02.2009

Water Housing Gets Wet 2

So my buddy Nick was in town and since he hates surfing I decided to force him to go out and catch some waves. Really I wanted to work on the water droplets issue and get a few photos I knew he would love. Seems like i got the droplets beat! The waves were pretty awful, (small and choppy) but a few shots came out ok. It was nice to have someone who was not afraid to get close for once. Now I just need better waves and someone who doesn't hate water, salt, warm air, getting wet, surfing, fun, people, and puppies.



Nick is not concentrating on getting up or the drop; he is evaluating just how much he loathes puppies.



I see a bright future in butt modeling for this young man.



Pretty sweet looking bottom turn on the best lightning bolt I have ever ridden. There's serious magic in that board. Here's the guy that makes it: Craig Hollingsworth

No comments: