2.22.2011

Otters feeling the springtime love

Ah spring time. Things are heating up around NC and I'm not just talking about the weather. Pretty soon flowers will burst forth right along with the return of the bugs. It's great to be outside this time of year, and I have recently been able to get out and photograph some wildlife. I'm trying out a few new strategies for getting close and in one case so far some concealment has gone a long way.
Finding these otters mating was actually pure luck. A little patience and some stealthy crawling got me close enough to get this shot. It helps when the wildlife in question is making such a racket that your movements go unheard. I would have been a lot happier if the sun had come up for this one though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted