4.20.2009

Surreal Downtown

I was lucky enough to take part in the Final Cut Film Festival this weekend. After we were finished I went back downtown and took some photos. The first two are locations we actually used in the film, and the last two are not. It was cloudy so all my skies were blown out. However, a little sky replacement, and a few other effects in some cases made the shots become pretty surreal. Definitely over the top, but fun anyway. I'll post a link to the film when it's online.







1 comment:

Benefits Drinking Water said...

hi friend.
nice to meet you, and nice blog you have there...

there's have a lot of nice stuff.

hope you going visit back to my blog in
http://drinkingwaterbenefits.blogspot.com/

i have many interesting information about benefits drinking waterthanks friend, hope we can shared again